Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Latter-Days

What an amazing talk by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland.

I was feeling a bit uneasy about the state of the world and I happened across this talk and it seriously gave me so much comfort and has made me so excited and thrilled to be a part of this period in time.  We don't need to fear if we are on the right side and HE is the Good Shepherd and will not leave His flock unattended.  I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I love the scriptures and I know they are true and good.









2 comments:

  1. So I just have to ask because everything you make is so darn cute- I'm wondering what software program you use? I'm a teacher and I want to start making my own games, posters, activities for my class, but I'm lost on what kind of software to use/buy. Any tips would be awesome. You do awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete