Thursday, July 25, 2013

Video of how I use my planner



I still remember the first time I ever saw the musical South Pacific.  I loved it.  "Happy Talk" is one of my favorites in the show so I put it to use in this slideshow that displays my planner and how I use it everyday/week/month.  Many have asked how to best implement the spaces throughout the planner.  It really is so customizable and can be used for just about anything.  Anything I want in my brain or memory, I keep in my planner.

So I hope that this can give you some ideas and that you will enjoy the song as well.  "Happy talk.  Talk about things you want to do.  You've got to have a dream...If you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true?"  So true.  So get writing and talking about your plans and dreams in the Mothers Who Know planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment