Tuesday, September 23, 2014

2015 Mothers Who Know Planner Overview

The 2015 planners are great!  With all of the upgrades (new coil, sturdier covers, full color dividers, 2 sided pocket and zip bag) this planner really does have it all.

Here are the colorful cover choices for the 2015 Mothers Who Know planner.  

2015 Planner


The planner still has all of the great planning pages with all new backgrounds, quotes and scriptures.  I've also included a year ahead (2016) at-a-glance calendar and planning page which is a nice addition.


2015 Planner

Each month has a great collection of everything you need to plan out your month.  
Monthly calendar with good size boxes, a weekly spread that is so fun to customize and get creative with, a monthly goals and budget spread, an FHE spread that makes planning Family Home Evening so fun, a gospel study spread where you have plenty of room to jot down notes from church or your personal study and a relationship page to help motivate you to put the people that matter most as priority in your life.


2015 Planner

The weekly planning page up close. 

2015 Planner

 Here's a closer look at the Family Home Evening spread.  It is so fun and colorful and makes it so nice to have a place to keep track of everything FHE.  It has been a lifesaver in helping me remember the little ideas and inspirations I have throughout the month.  It's also a great journal keeper of things we talk about as a family and the lessons and discussions we have.

2015 Planner

There are some great gospel study pages in the planner.  Each month there is a new spread to keep your notes or ideas on pertaining to the gospel.  It also includes specific pages for General Conference in April and October.

2015 Planner

The Mothers Who Know planner has an awesome Home & Family section at the back of the planner. It is so useful and handy to have it included with the planner.  It is for the small and simple things in your life that make a big difference.  There are 6 child tracking pages and a tracking page for your spouse.  There is a page for planning out and brainstorming your family ideals and working together.  The Financial management page was inspired by the booklet, "one for the money" that the church distributes. There is a spread for food storage, cleaning/chores and planning your next vacation.

2015 Planner


The child tracking page up close.

2015 Planner

Another unique feature to the Mothers Who Know planner is the visiting teaching tracking spread.  Such a great addition.

2015 Planner

Special Holiday Planning pages included in the months of January, April, November & December.  There is also a blank page at the end of each month that you can customize to whatever event you have going on that month.  Ie., birthdays, super bowl, school events, parties, etc.

2015 Planner

At the back of the month of December, there are these 5 spreads to help you plan Christmas.  A great tool to keep everything in one place.

2015 Planner

So that is the 2015 planner.  I can hardly wait.  








9 comments:

  1. When is the 2015 PDF going to be available to buy?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing I am wondering. I use an arc planner. I want to punch the pages and put them in there. Unless you sell it pre-printed but not bound. I am sure that is asking too much. Your planner is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the previous comments. I <3 your planner and wish I would have found it years ago! Do you have a pdf version (as I already have a planner but would love to print and punch it to fit into my other planner--I have a hard time with spiral bound planners--they get destroyed by many busy hands-lol). Also, I just ordered your sticker packet (which I'm super excited to get). If you ever add FHE/YW/Family Council stickers please let me know as I'd like to have these to add to our big family calendar (which is where I'm putting the stickers I ordered--now that I think of it I should have ordered two packs-one for my planner and one for our wall calendar--lol).

    Thanks for all of your hard work and your AMAZING talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see a pre-printed and unbound option, or even a pdf option with the ability to order the dividers and other "non-printable" parts of the planner. These planners are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you guys are SOLD OUT! I am glad I bought mine when I did! I LOVE my planner. I can use it in so many different ways. I also purchased the stickers. I wish we could buy some of the individual stickers as sheets. there just aren't enough of some of them. I plan on ordering even earlier next year, so I get the planner that is my first choice, although I love the design I received!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there anywhere I can get the 2015 planner?? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. You can order here: http://intheleafytreetops.com

      Delete
  8. Thank you for creating and sharing such a GREAT planner! I have never been a planner user, but there is no turning back now for me after using this planner. I've had it for a few months and already it has helped me have less stress and worry about what I am forgetting to do and what needs to be done. No more lost sticky notes or missed appointments!! I feel more calm and peace because I can take everything that is in my head and organize it so nicely in this planner, and be more PRESENT in the moment with my family!! That is such a gift, thank you!! I love the customizable pages, and I am trying out a few different formats to see what works best for me. Thanks for the examples on your blog of how to use the planner. SO helpful! (I have the Mom on the Go planner, btw.)

    ReplyDelete