Thursday, September 11, 2014

2015 Mormon Mom Planner - PRE-ORDER

http://intheleafytreetops.com/2015-mormon-mom-planner/


We are so excited about these planners and we know that you are going to LOVE them.

intheleafytreetops.com

I especially love the new full color dividers with awesome quotes.

intheleafytreetops.com

The back of each divider is a great place to take notes or use as a bulletin for sticky notes


Family Home Evening Planner

Of course, my favorite feature is the FHE planning spread with just a few tweaks.  Again, there are awesome quotes throughout the entire planner.

intheleafytreetops.com

A double sided pocket (the element is not included, but you could definitely add your own label and make it exactly the way you want it)


A zip-lock bag to hold your pens, small notes, embellishments, etc.

intheleafytreetops.com

The planner is still about 1" in thickness and the same great 6x9 size

intheleafytreetops.com

This planner is so full of beautiful vibrant colors that you will love.  Each month has different background paper and the tabs are gorgeous.

intheleafytreetops.com

Another sample of the great dividers with quotes

intheleafytreetops.com

Great year-at-a-glance pages.  Even one for 2016 so you can always be planning ahead.  

And So much more!


The best part about the new 2015 planners is that you get the same great planner along with the new added features, new pockets, better dividers and tabs and a sturdier cover and coil, but you're not going to pay a dime more than what you paid for last year.  



The 2015 Planner Cover Choices.  14 different covers to choose from.

You can go HERE to order.

But wait...

If you are one of the first 1000 people to pre-order you will also receive a FREE


PEN HOLDER (attaches to the planner)


BOOKMARK (snaps in and out of the planner)


A  SHEET OF CUTE LDS STICKERS (140 total)


AND A FREE PAD OF STICKY NOTES

SO ALL IN ALL YOU GET $15.00 WORTH OF FREE PRODUCTS  JUST FOR BEING THE FIRST TO ORDER YOUR MORMON MOM PLANNER.


THAT EQUALS = AWESOME!




16 comments:

  1. I'm so happy. I just ordered mine. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ORDERED mine - can't wait! THANKS for all the amazing improvements - they're PERFECT . . . AND THANK YOU for all your hard work! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends and I in the UK are in love with these! We have preordered some :) thank you! How do we know if we were one of the first 1000 to preorder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered mine! I've loved my 2014 planner! I've also loved the stickers. I hope I was one of the 1000! I would love to get the extra items!

      Delete
  4. Will these upgrades and does the contest also go for the Mom on the Go Planner? or just the Mormon Mom Planner?

    Looks like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been anxiously awaiting this pre-order email! I LOVE all of the new additions. You must have read my mind. Thank you for sharing your great creativity because it makes my life so much easier and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! This is Lilli Hartvigsen, I just ORDERED my new planner for 2015, thank you so much for the improvements and the bonus free items. I love your planner and am so excited to get organized soon! Your truly amazing! Thank you for your dedication and time preparing these awesome products, I am so grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you doing a Young Women Planner for 2015 as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, The 2015 YW planner will be available for pre-order next month. Check back.

      Delete
  10. What about us Mom's that LOVE OUR PLANNERS, but aren't Mormon. How do we get this deal? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would order from Erin Condren planners since this version is clearly a knockoff.

      Delete
    2. You could order the Erin Condren planner, which is awesome, but it would be a lot more expensive. And our planners have a lot of pages that Erin Condren doesn't, especially the mom specific pages. Erin Condren's planner is a life planner, ours is a mom planner.

      The 2015 Mom on the Go planer will have some of the same new features as the Mormon mom planner, like the pockets, And we are going to have some of the other accessories available soon for everybody. And we will be offering more cover options for the Mom on the Go so if you want to switch to a different one, we can do that too.

      Delete
  11. I order my MORMON MOM PLANNER. just wanted to is if you got my order I played by paypal my email is beck77@live.com thank you becky

    ReplyDelete
  12. I might be an idiot but I have no idea how to use the pen holder. Can you show me?

    ReplyDelete