Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Where your treasure is....

I love giving little hand-outs to the Young Women so help them feel loved and to give them little reminders and thoughts to help them in their lives.  This one I did for St. Patrick's Day and I thought it turned out pretty cute.





I found these cute pretzel bags at Walmart for $1.25  You get 20 in each packet.



I wanted it to look like a rainbow, so i just used all of the Young Women value colors and it looked great.  I just got one bag of each candy at about $2.50/each and that was enough to make 17 bags.





I PRE-cut the paper to a 4x6 size and then printed them out front and back.  After both sides were printed, I cut out around the "treasure map" and then took my lighter and burned the edges to give it a worn look.  







You can download the PDF by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment